Friday, January 6, 2012

oh yeah...

I just realized I forgot to show you all what our patio looks like finished. Well I use finished loosely here because we still have yard work to complete but you at least get an idea.  I think it is lovely!
Old vent hood
New vent hood with cute installer
And our shiny new QUIET dishwasher!
We have been continuing to sort thru boxes and donate or toss and actually feel like we could have at least eliminated the trailer for the move if we had done this before! We are trying to get our stuff down to one moving truck...not that we are going anywhere! Its just an inside family joke...haha.

On another note...I finally wrote to the winery telling her I could not be ready for a show in March and could I possibly do it in summer or fall. She replied not a problem and would let me know as soon as she firms up other artists. Can you see the weight gone from my shoulders?! Honestly I felt like a huge burden has come off of me and was amazed how much it had been bothering me. I was so worried about not doing it when all I needed to do is change when. Geez Cher...
Timothy is coming over today to work on replacing sprinklers so hopefully we get our front yard finished and the HOA off our backs. There seems to be someone that doesnt like us one little bit and has nothing better to do but complain. I have let this bother me but now I just concentrate on how many wonderful neighbors we have met and let it go. Life is nothing but lessons learned...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the patio is beautiful!!! I love the mountains in the background....so not Wisconsin!!

    ReplyDelete