Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

 I thought this piece was appropriate because growing up and even now it was our sons favorite thing to do with their dad~go camping! If only I could make a grate and have poorboys sizzling on the fire it would be perfect! I had great fun adding all the simple details that go along with camping. For a Christmas gift Timothy drank 30 cans of Coors Light so he could make can lites for his dad. I added some little silver beads on the awning to represent those cans. I made little marsh mellows on sticks and would have done graham crackers and hershey bars if I could have figured them out! Just a whole lot of fun to make and I wish you could all see it in person.


Buster on the inside and Gracie on the outside!



One more completed and now on to something new! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment