Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2nd trip to Urgent Care

 So within an hour of returning from Urgent Care for my foot I was walking on crutches to the kitchen for water. Caught a crutch on a chair leg and fell but didnt want to break my new glass so I simply did not catch myself at all. I landed direct hit to my elbow and split the baby open. Not much padding there for sure. Well  I scraped myself off the floor sobbing with absolutely no dignity left and went to lay down. I proceeded to continue to bleed heavily and at dinner when I began dripping on the floor we headed back over to UC. Same staff and must say they were happy to see me again...I can be so entertaining under stress for some reason. After an exray and shooting blood all over the wall they bandaged me up and gave the hex sign as we walked out.
I have nothing more to tell you other than I give up. I promise I wont post again until this very black cloud passes over me and I have good news.
Well doesnt our new kitchen look nice from this angle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment