Monday, October 10, 2011

shoe time

I am one of those people that loves to have their shoes in one of these organizers. To be truthful I have a shoe fetish even though I hate to use that word describing myself. So of course that translates into WAY TOO MANY shoes...I have always felt that Jerry would not be as aware of just how many pairs I have if they are in one of these sweet things so I always set one up...or two. Well I bought the damn thing over a week ago and have been tripping over it in my closet since. This morning I was busy unpacking clothes and accidently hit it and it fell over (all 30 lbs.) onto my foot. I will tell you I used all  my best swear words because it hurt like a son of a gun. My foot began to swell and forgot to stop! Holy smokes I look like Fred Flintstone now! ( I really would have polished my toenails if I knew I would be posting a photo.) So today has not been quite as productive as I hoped because of this incident but check out the finished organizer!
Yaba daba doo!


Now I just need to make another organizer and find the REST of my shoes!! The bad news is I cant wear any of them until the swelling goes down but hey I am organized and know where they are.
I listed our boxes and packing paper on Craigslist Sat. and we had 4 parties show up to take them all away! I actually had to tell a couple of people we were cleaned out. Very nice to be able to recycle and help out others trying to move. Needless to say its awesome to have them gone and be able to see our patio again. I would like to tell you we are done unpacking but the garages are still pretty darn full. We are working on it I promise!!                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. my god girl, between that and the mother of all bruises you got earlier in the week I'm getting worried about you!! Please be careful and take better care of yourself!
    love the shoe organizer btw

    ReplyDelete