Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sweet Chloe

So while we have been traveling around a box arrived with my sweet Chloe's ashes. Of course I burst into tears at the thought of her and stuck the box in a safe place in storage. Well I opened the box this week because that is what I have been doing every day. Opening boxes over and over...
Look at what I found..There is also a sweet poem about how she is waiting for me and we will be together again. Yes I cried all over again but honestly this is so lovely how they have returned her to me. Her adorable little paw print...I am truly touched that a pet crematory would go to this much effort. I know it sounds awful but it seems too nice to put in the ground. Well, no matter what I thought it was worth sharing. Love you Chloe Joe and I will see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment