Monday, February 6, 2012

cleared that one up

After golf yesterday my artist friend and I asked about the 'art competition' and where they were looking to hang it. First of all they seem to be looking for an old fashion desert scene and its going to hang in some room rarely used. Good to know and no thanks because my stuff doesnt fit the criteria. I do think I will make a southwest piece next just because it was great fun to put together.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this photo (besides my messy nightstand?!) Well obviously Buster doesn't either...why can't he lay on the wide open pet beds?! Damn cat! Well I'll tell you why...because then he does this and is so adorable I no longer care~ Definitely the CEO of our house and don't get me started on his morning Cheerios or as we call them Bustos.
I am grabbing coffee and heading to the sewing room to start my day off right. Hope you all have a great day. Thanks for dropping by.

3 comments:

  1. well, glad that's cleared up! Too bad it's not a better opportunity though.
    A desert scene is a great idea because it will be easy to sell out where you live. In fact you may want an array of desert scenes to show at the next chance you have to sell.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember helping you with the kokopelli piece; love the colors & ideas you had there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you being 'next door' to help make color choices. I don't think I have worn the right shoes or earrings since you left! I used to step around dad to go ask you. Ahhh..the good old days!

    ReplyDelete