Saturday, July 7, 2012

CherVart.com

Well after about nine months of me nagging him, Rande K finally broke down and helped me set up a website. I must say I might be too old to be doing this kind of work..you know the saying old dogs and new tricks. I have spent way too much time uploading info and photos and I really should  be sewing sewing sewing. At least sewing is something I sometimes understand. Anyway check it out and be sure to pass it on to anyone else you know that might be interested. I will continue to try and improve and add more pieces to it. I think its essential to my future as an artist and the good news it I have already sold a piece from it! Woohoo!

I promise to update blog soon but I have spent so much time sitting in front of this computer I could scream...or go get another glass of wine!
Thanks for dropping by.

CherVart.com

Chering My Art!

2 comments:

  1. hello cousin. Nice website, must feel good getting started on that.
    I am home from vacation and back on the computer! Let's catch up soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel good about having a website now. I can finally ask what other fabric artists ask for their work and not feel embarrassed. Already made my first sale so I like it even more now! Glad you had such a great getaway. We all need them! xo

      Delete