Saturday, November 12, 2011

Maui

I had someone ask me why I did not post anything about our trip to Maui. So here are are few photos of our stay at Wialea Maui. We had a wonderful time...seriously how could you not in such a beautiful place as Hawaii. The weather was perfect and we met new friends and old friends from Gig Harbor. We did paddleboarding and a sunset cruise and Jerry went snorkeling with the turtles. I was so disappointed I couldnt go too but still could not wear a shoe let alone a tight fin. We tried some lovely restaurants and all in all it was a great getaway from all the work and hassles of moving. I did remember that my hair is a big limp mess with the humidity so forgive me in these photos.
I guess I was fantasizing about a romantic honeymoon and a celebration of actually making it to 30 yrs. For Jerry is seemed to be more about returning to where he has the best memories of his flying career. Long layovers in paradise...needless to say we both came away a tad bit disappointed but happy to have made the trip and endlessly relaxed without guilt.
Aloha!
Sunset cruise 
I think this needs to be made in fabric!
Watching the sunset from the best chair ever!
Best glass beach EVER!
Amazing surfing, kiteboarding, and windsailing spot
Fine dining!

1 comment: