Friday, June 17, 2011

Well here I go...

I have been thinking about dropping out of facebook and starting a blog where what I want to say actually might mean something. The reality is I wrote this piece I really liked and fb said it was too long so I eliminated words I felt needed to be there and then after all that...no one really noticed. I am so frustrated with the amount of time I waste on Facebook and fingers crossed this is a positive alternative. When both of my sons starting blogging I thought why not~ so here I am. I hope you find me and my world of  some interest...I will try my best to do so.
Today was the nicest day we have seen in Gig Harbor so far and while I made every attempt to take advantage of it...just not enough rays. Its funny because this month here has been so enlightening for Jerry and me...we closed the NW chapter and we have moved on. Its always nice to return a place you have been a part of and not have regrets about leaving. That is not usually the case for me and so I am always delighted when I feel relief to be gone.
I am heading off to read...something I simply do not do enough of..why is that? Oh right. The computer.
Thanks for dropping in.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have a new blog to follow!! Good for you, I like it so far. Keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you wrote "Both of my sons started blogging." You have THREE sons, hun. Technically Rande is a blogger too, but he just posts pictures.
    I'm excited that you made one. I definitely have thought you were the one who should be doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ky~I do know I have three sons but I was under the impression a blog is more about writing than photos and comments. My mistake!

    ReplyDelete