Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Over the moon with excitement...

I had my blog today all planned and then I received an email this afternoon I have been waiting for 6 weeks to receive. My heart hurts I am so excited and grateful for the opportunity coming my way.
 We are members of this sweet family winery in Walla Walla WA and we always try to support them because honestly its a tough business. They opened a tasting room in Woodinville to attract the Seattle folks and be a part of the westside wine action. They are always attempting to change it up to entice more loyalists and they started an artist of the month. You show your work on their walls and during your time frame they have a wine tasting/artist showing. Guess what? I am the artist of the month for March/April 2012! The really amazing thing is that this is when wineries have their spring releases and everyone has parties to share their new wines. My work will be on the walls for everyone passing thru to see! I cannot wait to begin sewing again and feeding my soul. With all this moving around and living out of a suitcase being creative is what I have missed most about being me.  If you have any favorites shout em out as I need at least a dozen pieces and what if something actually sells? I need to fill the space...I am so excited at the thought!  I hope you are all able to come hang out with ME... the artist of the month...did I mention there will be free wine?!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!! This will really be exciting!!
    What do you mean "do you have any favorites?" Are you going to re-do some of the pieces you've done before??
    Better get sewing cuz!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not necessarily re-do but I want to make a sailboat one and perhaps one similar to the Yosemite piece. I have ideas running thru my head but no place to bring them alive so until then...

    ReplyDelete