Tuesday, August 23, 2011

dogs on water...


I have come to the conclusion that all dogs deserve to either live on or by water. Gracie cannot wait to get up in the morning and see what has happened around her lake while she slept. She seems to love the way the lake air smells and listening to the loons calling. She runs along the shore to see if anything interesting (or smelly) has washed in. She enjoys walking on our underwater docks with her paws splish splashing all the way. She watches me fish and once she got to see what comes back on my lure its even more exciting. She cries with anticipation as I wind in my line and I am not sure who is more disappointed when it comes up empty. I have had to ask her not to bite my bobber on more than one occasion. She has also learned to watch the sunfish swim around the dock and hangs her toes over the edge to see them better.
Dogs need to swim, bite the water, chase sticks and just have wet fun.

Grace got her first Seadoo ride today and while I think a boat might have been a better place to start, she seemed to like the wind in her hair. We will make a Minnesota lake dog out of her yet!
Gracie chased this RC airplane up and down the shore and reached out here and bit it. AGH!

2 comments:

  1. wow, Jerry sure has some good looking arms for a man his age ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamolz actually have really good genetics, Janet, that's all I can say.

    ReplyDelete