Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Utah...and a bit of this and that!

Well we made the drive from St George to Denver all in one day and I simply must comment on how beautiful the state of Utah is. I begged for a pullover at a viewing area and we could not believe our eyes.
I've included a few photos to show you just a taste of how gorgeous it was.
This is the view out my window as we arrived in Colorado.
My man woke up wanting to change hotels so we are back in Louisville where we stayed frequently while our boys were at CU. The young lady at the desk even remembered us and acted happy to see us. Always nice to feel welcome when you return someplace familiar. I am looking fwd to this evening~ we are meeting Rande and heading to Boulder and Pearl Street. Again returning to a favorite restaurant and spending time with our oldest boy should make for a delightful time!
Our new house...hopefully!
My man is busy and stressed on the phone and computer today trying to work all the angles in order to buy our house. If we are not quick they will foreclose on it Sept. 1. Seems crazy after all this time the bank comes down to such negative terms. We are hopeful everything goes as planned and you all come visit us one day to help us celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe these are all pictures you took! They're so gorgeous, at least there's the eye ticklers to go with your long drive. Also, the house on Big Horn is amazing; I am seriously so excited. Both of you need to be too.

    ReplyDelete